33% off all our Irish Triathlons and Adventure Races for the gathering
We’re supporting the gathering by offering 33% off the entry to all our six largest races for anybody travelling to Ireland.
The Gathering 2013 is an initiative to encourage all Irish people to invite your friends, relations and work colleagues to visit in 2013. We know nothing works better than a discount, so we’re cutting 33% off our already reasonable entry fee to give people an extra incentive to make the trip to Ireland this year.
Whatever month suits and whatever distance challenges you we’ve got a discounted race for you.
- April: 53N WAR: Wiclow Adventure Race – Glendalough. 35km, 39km and 73km distance options
- May: Galway Triathlon – Sprint and Olympic Triathlon based in Connemara.
- June: Dublin Triathlon: Skerries. Sprint, Olympic & Half-distance triathlon in the 30th anniversary of Ireland’s first triathlon.
- July: 53N WAR: Wiclow Adventure Race – Glenmalure. Short 21km and 48km long distance options.
- August: Escape from Spike Island Triathlon. Sprint and Olympic distance options in Europe’s only Jailbreak Triathlon.
- September: 53N WAR: Wiclow Adventure Race - Powerscourt. Short 40km and 75km long distance options.
Spread the news to all your friends, relations and work colleagues. All they need to do is to use ‘gathering13’ promo code on the race entry. Discounts are limited to the first 100, so don’t delay, spread the work now. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Please do spread this offer in work, to your family abroad and to friends you want to see in 2013.
Your race director
Note: This offer is for people living outside the Island of Ireland, so we will check that the address used with this discount is the competitor’s valid address.
More about the Gathering 2013
Throughout 2013, Ireland is opening its arms to hundreds of thousands of friends and family from all over the world, calling them home to gatherings in villages, towns and cities.
Communities throughout Ireland are showcasing and sharing the very best of Irish culture, tradition, business, sport, fighting spirit and the uniquely Irish sense of fun.
Over 70 million people worldwide claim Irish ancestry. The Gathering Ireland 2013 provides the perfect excuse to reach out to those who have moved away, their relatives, friends and descendants, and invite them home.
The Gathering is the people’s party. It kicked off in spectacular style at the New Year’s Eve Festival in Dublin and is being celebrated through gatherings of the people and Ireland’s major festivals during 2013. So now it is over to you. It is in your hands. Be part of it.